Friday, August 24, 2007

Deal?

Got a call just after my lunch, while walking back to the office. I wasn't paying much attention on the call. Just heard something like I'm calling from xxx xxx from MediaCorp xxxx. 1st thing that jumped into my mind is, can those telemarketing company use the name MediaCorp? Must be trying to sell me some credit services again. Just when I'm about to switch off my mind, I heard the one-way conversation went like you are selected to come down for an audition .... Audition? I had to think hard again. So I had to ask them what audition. Oh so its that! A while back, I signed up to take part in the audition for Deal Or No Deal. And now they had decided to start auditioning people.

This came as a total surprise since I had so forgotten about it. Hey, my mind dun revolved that 250k. But damn, I had to wake up damn early at 9.30am to go down. If you had known me enough or read enough from my blog, I'm not exactly a person who believe in early bird gets the worm unlike got free hello kitty. No. I'm kidding. I wondered if I can finish the audition and get back to the Durian Building in time to watch the FloorPlay. And some more in the morning, its the Ironman Triathlon. My area is part of the route. Damn. I hate it. Why the hell did most of these marathon ran passed my place?

Nevermind, back to Deal Or No Deal. As promise to some friends, if I had managed to win some tens of grands from the show, I'm going to be sponsoring some of their dive gears. Good luck to them. Good luck to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home