Friday, June 10, 2005

Life is precious, u knowwwww?

First I had this
me: when do u intend to finish up ya thesis?
me: oct, rite? if my goldfish memory remember correctly
godmom: if you value your life, you will never ask it again
me: ...........................................
me: I GOT THREATENED!
***me shut down all connection
Now this?
me: then u ask him if the [long hair ghost good friend] chio anot
me: look like goldfish anot
me: -ops-
long hair ghost: ...... u wanna die ah

You see, people are seeking donators for eggs. US$100000 for egg. £10000 for egg. See, life so precious! People are paying so much to have children, and here I have people threatening me with death threat?

I need moolah. Hobbies getting expensive. Anyone buying? Sperm for sales. Terms and condition applies.

Sigh. Life suuuxxxxxxxx


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home