Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Why does all activities always linked back to girls

Something wierd is happening, or is it just me? Whatever I do, whoever people whom I'm closer with that I saw will always ask me that same old questions.

Many many many cheesy months ago, met up with an old forum friend for dinner. So did a little catching up on life and such. So got updated that she was attached and then detached in the course of last and 2nd last meet up. Ok, the time different was huge so I guess its not that surprising. Then she will come to ask about my love life. Usual questions like how was it, seeing anyone and such. Then she will give me this look O.o when I told her that I din find anyone in the salsa scene. Hey, not my fault wahhhh. No means no lor. So she goes ya looking for beauty pageant winner ah.

Where got? I only asking for someone simple. Then again, I got smack in the head for saying that too. Simple yet I can't define what I really want. I have no goddamn idea. Ok, I'm half lying. Not that I find no one but rather, it is always the case that people I'm not romantically interested in are always around but people whom I'm interested in just ain't returning the response. Too bad for me, I guess.

Had some drinks with some kakis, people whom I used to hang very often in the past, last week. People whom I have a standard ritual every friday night, that was clubbing. Its like an unspoken rule, that we meet every friday night and go club. SMS that goes around only to determine the place. That was years ago, before I started my salsa. After that, somehow, things slowed down that I almost literally stop clubbing, and just spend my days salsa-ing away.

Now they see me, they always go asking where is my girlfriend. But I would have so many questions mark all over my head and I ask them, WHO is my girlfriend? How come I dun even know I got a girlfriend? Then they will question why do I salsa and they cannot accept the answer that I salsa coz I love the dance. They will only accept answers like I salsa for the girls and no, it ain't coming out of me. No way coz its not true.

Then I was told that people use photography to sian cha bor. Wah kauz. Once again, nop, I dun believe in that. I'm only interested in shooting trying to shoot awarding-winning shots. Ok, maybe more arty farty shot than award winning shot. I was telling someone, the biggest honor a photographer could achieve was to be given awards like photo of the year, photo of the decade, or even photo of the century. For the latter, you are probably six feet under.

So I started diving now. How far will I go? How much can I dive? I have no idea but I know its no cheap hobbies. Its going to be a strain on my wallet again. I'm so going to be so poor that been single is a much better idea. Commitment cost money. And I got another friend asking me the same old questions. Once again, I have to tell them, nop... no one of interest on the trip, and pleassse, I dun dive for the girls lahhhh. Its the marine life that I'm diving for. Did I mention that fish is one of my favourite dish?

Meet this colleague of mine while making way to book my advance theory driving(yesh, me no license and yeah, I'm doing the stupid test again). He went to apply for some flat that HDB has realise for walk-in. Very limited availablity but he was just trying to his luck. Again, he will ask me, when I want to settle down and such? Now its my turn to give back this look O.o and asked him why do I need to settle down? I am enjoying my casual life, and beside, I still cannot find my someone simple.

Another friend I chat with last night knew I went to catch Revenge of the Sith, and ask me who I went with. I know, once again, where this was going. I have to make an insistence that the who is a friend. Only thing is that it turns out to be a she. Period. Sometimes, things are best left unexplained as it could get worse by trying so hard to explain. 越描越黑. So the chat pick up that I was "complaining" to him that it seems like things are getting tougher in finding my right (actually left also can but which side of the left?) mate. With more hobbies on my list, moolah is abit of a problem and the interest too. If your partner does not share the same interest, its very easy that things will die down soon enough. I'm not ready to let it die down soon yet, not after spending my time and moolah and effort on them. Just not yet. So my friend offer his "condolence" to me.
him: somehow hor...hmmm...china bride?
me: WAHAHAHHAHAHAA
me: i reserve that for 7 years later
me: if im at 35, single and cant find anyone

him: haha heard the standard not bad leh...else can consider thai or viet? or mabe for the more exotic try tibetian!
me: tibetian like buay chio leh! wahahahhaa
me: heard yoga master gives very good sex! north indian? wahahhaha

him: wah lau u ah............ hahahahaha actually the best is go geylang...quite near your house rite? or was it near [insert name]'s?
me: [insert name] nearer but i also not that far! wahahahah
me: but go geylang gotta pay each time
me: u find a yoga master, u have them as often as u wan
me: without paying
me: i hope

him: get a gymnast loh
me: that i dunno
me: might jump ard too much
him: super flexible oso
me: yoga master and gymnast diff lah!
Why yoga master? Ask Mr Brown and his book. Or anyone wanna confirm this with me?

But one thing for sure, and they all agrees is that it cannot be just anyone. Finding the wrong one might just be the end of your life happy life.

And I just found out that someone is pimping selling offering themselves as prize by having a win-a-date-with-xxx contest. There is he. Then followed by she. Maybe one day I might just do that. Maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home