Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Life is gr8

Life is great, dun you think so?

Many years ago, I will always been meeting friends in the middle of the night. I will always make it a point to rush home after work to feed my someone's cat before going out. What to do? The setback slight inconvenience of staying alone. So on average, I don't meet my regular kakis before 8pm then.

More often than not, we are alwayz meeting for late night coffee or even supper, on a regular work day (and its not even friday). More often than not, I won't be home until the date on my watch has jump to the next day. Some people can never understand how come I can go out and meet people in the middle of the night. And I always tell them that you don't meet them at that time, then how? Most part of it, it is a matter of you want or you don't want. Unless you are the kind of people who knocks out at 10 and need more than 8 hours of beauty sleep, else its never a problem.

But that is many years ago. Hardly doing that in the recent years since I have stop meeting the then regular kakis. Don't know what happened. It just happened. Things just seems to come to a stand-still. But last night got a sms coming through to me just when the date changed. Even my current sms tone still stuns myself a little. I have change it to one that is a highly attention seeking. Its fun to see people reaction to your phone cause it is not common that someone uses such tone. You want to know what is mine, send me an sms and u stand around to hear it.

Back to that sms again.

Its from a farker and it goes where are you now farker.

And I reply with Home.

And he reply with me with [insert name] now, talking about a ktv session with you farker.

Nabei! At that hour, ask me go KTV? Wah kauz! One is an army regular, so I believe that person must be on MC/leave/off/anything-but-awol. And the other one is self-employed. Oh yeah, I have such farker friends. Life is great.

Now? U cb! Why din msg earlier? Wah Kau farker seems like a reasonable reply.

And a few more exchange of blows, I'm on my way out to meet them. Great.

Afterall, I know that if I don't really make the effort to go out meet them, probably we wont be seeing each other for another millenium? Maybe.

And best when I arrived, mr army regular can go you dun need to work tomorrow? and just come out like that?. mr self-employed replied on my behalf coz he stay alone.

See what I mean? When someone is attached, meetups are reduced. When someone is married, meetups are reduce further. When someone becomes a father/mother/any-other-rank, meetups shaving close to zero. So you say lah, if I don't make the effort, how?

So I say, life is always great to have farker friends around.

Oh, the song (老鼠愛大米) is available at Party World. It is an internet song that is become very popular. Catch the flash mtv here. And yeah, you get the same flash MTV at the Party World. I must say, this the first time I see a flash mtv in a KTV place. Technology is a good thing. No longer are the days of "long" wait for the song to appear on your screen and at your favourite KTV place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home