Friday, April 29, 2005

four better or four worse

Someone send me an email on some tips on how to make your significant others happy. Looking at what is written in the email, I have no doubt it could highly be possible. So people, use it if you want, I don't need it anyway.
How To Make Your Girlfriend Happy, Say:
  1. You've lost weight.
  2. You look nice without makeup.
  3. I've booked the flat already.
  4. You cook better than my mum.
  5. I think Taufik is cute.
  6. Tell me what happened.
  7. Let's go shopping.
  8. Let's switch off the tv. I getting bored with football/formula 1/golf.
  9. What a heck, let's just get the 2-carat diamond ring with my year-end bonus.
  10. I don't like woman with big breasts.
How To Make Your Boyfriend Happy, Say:
  1. Let's watch the Liverpool-Chelsea match.
  2. Here, have another beer.
  3. You don't have to send me home, you live on the other side of the island.
  4. Let me carry my own shopping bags.
  5. So you don't have a car. Big deal.
  6. I think you look sexy with love handles.
  7. Look at what I've got from Victoria Secrets.
  8. Size doesn't matter.
  9. Money doesn't matter.
  10. Go ahead, stare at that hot girl. Beautiful women are meant to be appreciated.

And yesh, this entry is talking about relationships again, against my better judgement. Probably it is going to bore you fellas our there reading this post to dearth. Ah well, bare with me then or you skip the rest of it. Somehow, right now, my thoughts are on it. I have many other thoughts too but I need to gather them together and compound them, formulate them, tabulate the details and summarize it out for you kind readers.

Mind is kind of clogged, and been sleepy and tired. Been bored. Been feeling down. Well, maybe I should. Going up to the northern territory where our hostile and always giving us water trouble but shopping is cheap friendly neighbour is. This time is a lot closer. Just across the Straits. I am exciting for I'm might be seeing fireflies for the first time. I'm setting myself for up photo blogging and moblogging, if I can figure it out how to use. Who says IT guy knows everything?

So I am out shopping for some company stuffs at a certain place and when I got back to the office, have a little conversation with a colleague.

me: but juz now got one girl quite nice at [certain place] juz now
colleague: then u got motivation to go shopping in [certain place] leow lor. :)
me: hahahha
me: see nia, cannot eat wat'z the point?
colleague: u wanna eat then gotta take action lah... u expect her to offer herself meh?
me: nop, she is holding another guy's hand
colleague: .................
me: tell me how to take action?

One things lead to another, we are back into the topic of relationship again. It seems to be an inevitable topic for gossip. She was complaining about her staff going around seeking advice on relationship. And in the mist of topic, I come up with a couple of questions and thinking.

if both of us are the wavelength, all these are not entirely necessary. if both are meant to be, dun need to work so hard. if fate is to play a good part, things will be smooth. if god sees that i have no worry and create the person, then is the person meant for me?

And she counter me with these instead.

the problem is if your wavelength the same as the gal u like? that will depend on how much setbacks u prepared to take. and with no guarantee success. frankly, for a gal to like you, she has to know u.

Okay, that staff of hers is kind of a queer. Some feels it that way. Sometimes asking too personal questions or asking questions on sparring.

Wah kauz. Go dating and talk about sparring? He sure anot? He looking for world sparring champion to be significant other? I hope he don't. I hope. So I told my colleague this.

that idiot. dunno what he thinking. such boring topic. he should think about how to counter woman, bed as many woman as he can

And while walking back to the office from a certain place, I saw someone selling some paintings along the streets, and somehow I was reminded of ah lim who desperate horny chee hong has a strong desire for the female species and his Qi Bai Shi. So I have some bullshits inspirations for ah lim.

人参会喜事
笑谈齐白石
欢乐与饮食
父母见何时
一别出国事
再见好谈事


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home