Saturday, April 02, 2005

P is for Phenomena

While on my trip to our hostile and always giving us water trouble but shopping is cheap friendly neighbour's capital, had this little conversation with a friend while we are to kill time window-shopping since everyone is dispersed in all direction. Own time own target. Its makes everyone's life easy.

him: you know, did u realise she has changed?

me: yah yah. i think so. no longer as bossy. no longer as bitchy. no longer trying to lead.

him: but you can still sense that beneath her, that very character still the same. bit bit it, at times, it can sip out.

me: yah lor. i think she is controlling it already.

him: oh yeah. i wonder....

me: i wonder....


So I really wonder what would change a strong headed woman? Love? Now that will be interested. I'm sure all of us in the group will want to find out which sibei suay lucky guy has the ability to change her.

Just when I step into the office in the morning, a senior manager came to me and ask if I came back late to work.

So a normal response is what time.

Midnight or so
?

No lah, siao boh? At that hour?

And he went around question a couple of people and it seems that no one is owning up. His staffs claim to saw lights from at our floor. Wow. Its not even the 7th month and we are having sightings? Wah kauz.

Then again, I wonder if it has got to do with 清 明?

So I suggest to a colleague to put lotsa cross and rosaries in the office. Or maybe stick some talismans on every door in the office?

Pope John Paul II's health is deterioriating. I am not catholic. Not that I'm cursing for his death but some colleagues and I were just having a simple conversation this afternoon yesterday in office about him could be going back to his Father anytime soon. So I was just telling them what are the results in electing a pope and how they go about doing it. They give me a total blank look!

Oh mine, I am a non-catholic and I know more than them? Oh great. Probably I have to thank Mr Brown (this Mr Brown and not this mr brown) for updating me with a good deal of knowledge about the inside of the Vatican. But of couse, you can know more about the election over here. We even talk about the arrival of a cardinal who is to annouce the death of the papal. That probably the death of the pope will not be announced till his arrival.

Knowing the gambling minded singaporean who can even gamble on US election, so I wonder how are we going to gamble on this? The date for his death? The date of the start of the election? The date of the end of the election? Kauz. This is much more numbers than expected. Then again, may be angmoh gui ( 红 毛鬼) not counted? Wait. I have no ill intention of incurring the wrath of any catholics. Spare me the torture. This is just a blog. That is just a conversation. If you dun like it, move off from this page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home