Tuesday, March 29, 2005

O is for Ohmifarkingshit

Back from a trip up to our hostile and always giving us water trouble but shopping is cheap friendly neighbour's capital. Feeling tired but nonetheless, still a rather enjoyable trip.

Friends are asking how is the trip, and I go so-so lor. nothing much happened. Unlike ah lim, a small small executive who gets acquainted with a financial consultant on the plane. He even get to boast about knowing the sweet and beautiful pianist who tried to smoke him on a Rachmaninov's number. Poor me, I'm on a coach who got stuck at the ohmifarkingshit 2nd link into our friendly neighbour. I can only tell my friends I only had 2 hours of sleep before rushing out to catch the coach and feeling like shit for having a little to many beer the night before. I am not a beer person, in fact I am not even a alcohol. I am not lim buey tor lorrr. I am lim liao eh torrrrr but tor in secluded place lorrr. Jam are horrible stuff that, especially so when you can feel a tidal wave massing inside you.

As usual, the ladies in the group are up there with an agenda, coming well prepared. Look at the number of extra foldable small bags they prepared tell you their intention. Shopping. The bane of most normal guys. 2 big shopping haven that we went was Mid Valley and One Utama. I suggest 1U to those are up there with an agenda, out to swipe soft your significant other's card. Walk till you drop. I almost. The last time I walked so much was when I'm in Paris. I'm gtting my ankle pain. Again.

At Mid Valley, I get an eyeful of a mass orgy. Koool, kills my bordom for a while. Took a short video of a cute hamster trying so hard to get up onto the dunno-wat-you-called-that-wheel-thingy. The process of it trying so hard to get up is so funny. Too bad I only start my filming late. And beside, I have yet to find a good place to do file dumping, so the video has to wait. If you got a good place, tell me, preferably freeeeee like flickr. I'm also a small small executive.

Came across this shop in 1U. And so I wonder, what do you find there? Or get from there? I know, probably the same concept as the once-operational Factory Outlet. But the name sure tickles me. So do I go in and reject the poor quality goods that even the factories reject? Or do I go in to get original rejected goods that looks like worst quality than those found in your neighbour pasar malam?

On the side note, I was a little surprise to find an increase in hits on my blog. Not that I'm hiding anything but rather, only a handful of people I know of are reading my blog. So do a little checking found out that someone has linked me. No wonder. But of coz, its not from the local celebrities blogger like mr family-man-and-one-who-cannot-stop-blogging brown or mr hamsen-and-attach-a-lot-of-same-sexuality-fella-and-knows-lotsa-celebrities miyagi. A lot of people have already been writing about it, how to write good farking blog but hey, are you writing for yourselves or your trying to a celebrity in your own rights? The mr lucky-bragger-who-get-to-interview-the-celebrities cowboy caleb has written an article on how to build yourself an audience at your blog. Even the seems-to-be-very-famous tony pierce wrote it too. The very-sexy-yet-not-interested-in-the-male-anatomy Adri talks about it in her interview.

So unless you yearn to build an audience or want to create a cult following, just be yourself and write what you want to write, not what your readers want to read. But of coz, this is your path, not mine. Decide and do it. So should even one day I tio brown-ed, spare me mr brown, unless you think I'm a good read, else I'm happy with my small private space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home