Thursday, March 17, 2005

L is for Lim-bei-jin-jiat-lat

Got an sms from a friend asking me if wanna go down to our usual club to dance tonite. His classmates are going down. Kool. I thought I saw a cutie among his current class of dance classmates when I last saw that group of people. Kool.

Since I got nothing planned (drama/anime/reading/surfing-the-net non counted), might as well go down to hang around and have a drink. So called another friend along. Its alwayz more fun to have one more pal around to gossip!

I'm early, and when I get there, some private function is ending. Some Singapore Teacher Union function. Delegate night or something. Wow, I never know teacher nowadays so happening sia! Go club for their whatever nites. Must be exciting to be teacher now. Anyway, since I'm early, I thought I might as well uturn to go draw some cash and since I'm just next to the NTUC, might as well go in to do some shopping. Boy do I feel old, thinking that shopping @ NTUC can be just as fun as shopping at downtown!

I tell you, if my ex-regular cheong-ing kakis is going to see me going to meet them at the club with ntuc bag, they might scream at me or ban me from going anywhere near them. Wah kau! You seen anyone going to the club with ntuc bag, containing fruits anot? I must be so happening, out of this world to do that now. I must be.

I am so jiatlat now. Sighz.

Boy I think its about time I change my specs. I really think so. I can't picture the same cutie to the one I saw last nite. Ok, I know, the club is not well lit and of coz, alcohol did wonders to enhance a person beauty. Must be. Must be.

So I must tell myself that I'm there for the cutie buddying.

I am so jiatlat. Sighz.

On the side note, the vatican has finally responsed to the fever caused by Dan Brown's Da Vinci's Code. And more people are now dissecting the book. There are several books discussing about the fact in it, like this and this. Even DVD also got leh! Power man! Several of the places mention in the book has a surge in visitors. Damn! One of the church had even been reported to be closed for the first time in history due to the sudden surge of people visiting it. Damn. Why didn't I read this book before going on my europe trip. Damn.

I guess the heated argument would not have taken place if not for Mr Brown's Claim.

All of the art, architecture, secret rituals, secret societies, all of that is historical fact.

Ok, this Mr Brown has nothing to do with our very own true blue singaporean, celebrity blogger mr brown.

When I first read the book, less than 50% into the book, it already got me thinking if the vatican is going to response to this book. If this book claim is truly the truth, 2000 years of church history and faith is going to crumble. Who knows, your WWIII is on your way, sparked by a mere truth.

Another side note, came across this fact killer.

"This she-wolf is a reward to my kinsman," is the first known sentence written in English.

She-wolf is another word of bitch as well. How nice is the irony on this statement. So the first thing to learning english to offer the bitch to the kinsmen. I am so jiatlat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home