Friday, March 18, 2005

M is for Mah-tah-jin-jiat-eng

While having dinner with some friends over the weekend gossipping discussing about anything under the sun. Hey, we can talk about a lot more topics beside just about char bor hor.

So this friend was tellling me then that there is a recent raid on a lot of comics shops. I was surprised. Since when was comics ever a topic of raid? Then I was informed that the shops that got raid were selling comics with sexual contents. Wah kau.

Our very local elite force of mah tah been very free lately? No more pirates at SLS for them to catch? No more pasah malam pirates to catch? No more pirates shop in neighbour? Nothing to do go raid comic shops? Wah kauz.

Come on, its sexual expression only wah. Most comics I have read does show a nipple or two, and if u know what you are buying, half the time those guys are having a hardon. City hunter is a good one. Hardon all the time. Nudity at it arty farty way. I know, its some parents coming about it but still, do we be like the taupoh-ed incident or radio dj tio pok incident? Here, you are talking about been liberal and be standing on the international ground and next moment you are showing the world that how conversative and boh chee you really are.

Ok maybe boh chee is the wrong word. Over-protective? Come on, having grown up, dun you ever realise that the more you try to hide, the more you try to dig, the more you try to cover, the more INTERESTED we are to unhide/undig/uncover it???? Look at Netherlands. You can openly take your drugs there and hey, according to my grapevine source, there is much more addicts in France than in Holland. Ok, its my grapevine who told me. So, if you wanna sue, please look for my grape-plucker.

Relax, open up your mind. TEACH is the keyword, not hide. Let them read it but also have to enforce the right mentality. But who is to judge what is the RIGHT mentality? Do you really think that what you believe is right? Just because more people believe in it means that it is right. So teaching is a tacky issue. I'm a parent, I can't tell you what to do. But do remind, internet is a powerful thing. This is a different generation already.

Kids are learning to swim at 2? What the fark? I can't even recall what the fark i'm doing when I was 2. Dancing ballroom competition at 8! Now I'm impressed. So maybe we are adopting the China way of training our future. Prepare them when they are young. So, does that means I'm going to be a grandaddy when my son is going to be 18??? Beats me.

Heard over the radio some the DJ requesting callers to dial in to see if they are sex addicts. Wow. That is an OPEN topic. And its is discussed in the morning office hour. So a woman calling in complaining the brother-in-law is. He needs it 7-9 times day! WHAT THE FARK? What is that guy? A fark bunny plugged with energizer?

Go on ... and on... and on... and on ... and on ....

Even the wife is whining about it at times. Wow. I pity the wife. But I wonder how come they dun ever got groin abrasion problem? I wonder. I think Singapore try to contact the person and get him to lecture, or even put him up as our role sex model. The 2004 sex survey conducted by Durex is showing that Singaporeans are only doing it 76 times a years, which brings it to 1.5 times a week!

Now, if that guy who needs it 7-9 times a day is taking part in it, we are farked. If he ain't, please ask them to re-do the survey or at least take part in 2005 survey to help boost our statistic. Fark man. With slight erotism on comics also kena raid, howt the fark you going to get the nation to be more horny and take part in National Procreation Exercise? I wonder if anyone has called in to complain on that.

1.5 times a week look really little, according to a friend. She whine out loud sometimes back when we are having our regular after-dance-supper-cum-gossip-session that if her significant others ain't doing it enough, she is in deep shit. Ok, but hey, u can't be doing it everyday. WE. NEED. TO. WORK. And groin abrasion is no joke. Ok, I can't say who she is else she is seriously going to bite me. Ouch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home