Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Two salsa with Mario

Supermario was in town just for a short while, conducting a weekend workshop for the local salsa scene. Oh, more than local actually. We have people flying in from Indonesia and Philippines just to attend his workshop.

It is not a cheap workshop, considered one of the most expensive around in Singapore. The fact that they are calculating by the number of man-hours is worth it as the maths shown. But sadly you are not paying by per man-hour. You are paying by everything at one shot. But I must say its pretty quality stuffs. Most of us agree on it, but just too expensive. I have to say he is very attentive and he really looks around and spot for mistake and people with problems. I think must be me. I'm always spotted.

Of course I have the honour of been called "junior mario" by him. Not because of my skill, but because of my size. And he did mention, size doesn't matter. Now, that is so true. He has proven it all, with his size, he is still very much among the top salsa dancers in UK. So I gotta work hard at improve myself to be worthy of the name. And if he still remember me. IF......

He is that good. That amazing. That fabulous. That fantastic. The girls are all queu-ing up to dance with him the whole night when he dropped by a regular hunt at the local salsa scene on sataurday nite. I heard complaints that some bitches and sluts are hogging him the whole nite that other poor ladies do not have a chance to dance with him. I have a friend who is queue-ing just to dance for him, and refuse to dance with me! WHAT THE FARK?

Ok, her reasons is that she is exhausted from the workshop since she taken up both the intermediate and advance level. Lucky me. I almost do that. Almost. My finance minister rejected my request almost immediately. She is saving her energy for that one last dance. That one good one. That one that might not take place in a long long time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahhaaha junior mario, such an honour! Unfortunately, me no little susana :(

I dun even get a chance to squeeze into the q! But I am glad that I had that one dance with him last mth... like u've said... that ONE dance...

chan ma ma

27/4/05 02:09  
Blogger bishamon said...

precisely that ONE dance! everyone is waiting for just that ONE dance! sometimes maybe u juz need to bitch slap those sluts

Even i dun get to q wif susana. by the end of, i just give up the idea of dancing with her. maybe i would just buy an airtix and fly over to dance wif her! oversea visitors maybe got more privi :-)

27/4/05 09:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home