Friday, April 22, 2005

Zero Hour

Have you come to a time when people starts to tell you that you are not getting any younger.

Is there a zero hour that you have to settle down and start a family?

Seems like in this one year, I have encounter that more often. And maybe it might get even more.

Am in a middle of a conversation on someone special that someone my future her cuddle buddy (a term by my godmom used on me). Things do not look promising, especially so when your godmom is telling you that you are not getting any younger.

godmom: *pat pat*
godmom: u know, if I were u, I would give up by now
godmom: go find another girl
me: i ask myself that too
godmom: *nod*
godmom: godson, u not so young any more, u know?
me: now godmom is pushing me to get married
me: i wonder if my "nitemare" on sunday nite gotta do wif godmom and my mom
me: wahahhahahaha
godmom: I pushing you to make godmom and grand-godmom lah?
godmom: hahahahaha

And suddenly you get a call in the middle of the night from your mom with a conversation like this

mom: you have sleep yet ah?
me: of coz, if im asleep, i still pick up ya call for wat?
mom: ..........
mom: ok, you know hor, the type of girls that are more compatible with you.
me: you can't be serious
me: what type then
mom: girls that belong to this birth animals....[insert animal 1] ....[insert animal 2] ....[insert animal 3] ....[insert animal 4]
me: .....
And the topic comes to kids, its even more scary.

me: no lah, have kids for wat? so noisy. so scary. so expensive. so troublesome.
mom: where got troublesome? where got expensive? where got scary?
me: but....
mom: nevermind, you go have kids, i take care for you


WAH KAUZ.

No joke! Think most of her sibings are grandmother/grandfather level, so she also want to be ah mah now? No shit. Why is the pressure on me? Where the hell am I going to find her grandkids when I'm still single?

Even friends are asking me, how ah? any target?, when they know that I'm going on a trip to some where with a bunch of ladies. Yeah, I know. Those are the couples that are asking me. Single people dun really bother with that. Most just come out, have drinks, make noise, dance/chat/rant the night away.

So has the zero hour arrive for a family?

NNNnnnoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Finding someone is not difficult. Finding that special someone is difficult. Finding that perfect special someone is even more difficult. Finding that perfect special someone who return the same feeling is most difficult.

Ask that ah lim who is desperate horny chee hong has a strong desire for the female species. He knows best. He has plenty of experiences to share with you.

And I am still searching.......

If it exists........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home