Tuesday, April 19, 2005

T is for The-world-is-this-small

The world is indeed very small. So small that I have no little wonder without the need from the like of friendster or ICQ or MSN, you are very likely to bum into friends who are friends of friends.

Several years back, met up with an ICQ friend who is back for holidays from Down Under, who turn out to be a friend of my poly friends who are studying in Down Under.

Today I'm suppose to be catching Boeing Boeing with 2 friends. One friend has been send a reminder yesterday and turn out he is going to fly me kite. He always does. Think I have reach my limit with him. No more appointment with him. If a person cannot remember about appointment with you, is always late, failed to response, think its a good idea to delete the person off the personal list. And its all the more saddening to know that the person runs his own business and yet can kept forgetting about appointments. I think he either failed terribly as a friend or I'm not worthy for him to take note. No point getting all pissed up and shortening my life for such a farker. Just it be. One less farker name to remember.

Well, when I get the notification, I will need to fill someone in on the ticket. Yeah, the farker has yet to pay me but nevermind, no intention to make him pay now. And the lucky person I call up with get the free ticket. And wonderfully mysteriously amazingly, I have no idea that Tuesday is such a hot day that no one can use this free ticket.

Wah Kauz.

What kind of salted vegetable life is that? Free ticket also no one wants? Spend half the day sending out sms to people and they either got appointment, got lesson, purchase ticket already, watch already, having dinner with parents, or whatever reason that is still available. Finally decided to send an email to a fella blogger to see if she is interested. Wow, she is. Finally someone. I am not chee hong. I just hate to see a ticket go to waste. Like with my Mamma! Mia! ticket. Kena airplane/kite/pigeon. Way too late minute to find replacement that one person went to watch it with 2 tickets. You will feel the sayang.

And at the same time, I receive a call from another friend who is supposed to be watching it as well. He lost his passport while on the way to work. He works in Singapore, but stays across the straits. So now he is stranded in his own country, cannot cross the custom to even come in to work! What a way to clear leaves, since he has to clear some leaves by the end of this month. Good. Second airplane just fly past.

He will try his best to get his temporary passport by today so that he can make it in for the play. By noon, I got an sms from him. He can't make it. Now I gotta find one MORE person again. But lucky me this time, the person who is filling in the previous ticket manage to get another friend along, so this time round, I can save some moolah on sms. How nice.

And this friend that is coming along ended up is the farker's friend's friend's friend. Now, is that irony? Or do i call it retribution. The last I heard from my grapevine is that this farker's friend's friend's friend fall out with the farker's friend's friend and farker's friend. Oh well, none of my business. What a small world. She recognise me first. I only find her vaguely familar. Very vaguely. I have no good memory for non chio bus. Poor memory is a perfect excuse for everything that you dun feel like recalling.

Ok, for those who have yet to catch it, but sound interested? Go catch it. Its really funny. It can even entice the audience to feel with the actors. Feeling the anxieties and chaos that they are facing. Maybe I should also ask ah lim is desperate horny chee hong who has a strong desire for the female species.

Ok, the world is so small that who knows, all the mention parties above could be reading this blog.

On another killer note, Mr THK, thank you the you lor! Call some financial con artist planner/advisor to give me some advise. I am so going to kill you the next time I see you.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and I tot u going to write in spanish... :P

chan ma ma

20/4/05 02:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i did.

i even thought about how to write the entry in spanish. but knowing just uno dos tres is not good enuff for me to write an entry. i know more. enchufla, apollo, punte but still not good enough to warranty anything.

and if i did, then u will ask me in person and i ended up explaining using my mouth?

anyway, i mellow it down, so its ok :-)

20/4/05 10:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm.. good to know i have been become a farker. But anyway I din forget about the appointment hor, just that something else cropped up and I had to give the show a miss. If you see it another way, then nothing i can do lor

eck

27/4/05 09:19  
Blogger bishamon said...

busy man ya are... raise the new entrepreneur... i will be waiting for ya name in forbe's top 100 list ^^\/

27/4/05 09:32  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Top 100 from the bottom? Busy man = poor man

Got money den i no need to be busy liao -.-"

eck

27/4/05 09:49  
Blogger bishamon said...

haha no no.
you must make money grow money, that is 钱生钱. when u have a billion, you wanna turn it into 2.

no worry, im still waiting to see ya name in the forbe's top 100.

have faith.

god bless, if he exist.

27/4/05 09:59  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if i have a billion, i'd stop working and go relak relak liao ^^;

I have faith, just don't need no god to place it in :P

eck

27/4/05 10:19  
Blogger bishamon said...

i also want to relak leh but i need a billion to do that...sighz.. i wonder if a billion sperm counts.....

godspeed then :-P

27/4/05 11:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home