Friday, April 08, 2005

Q is for Queer

Just when I was talking abt 4D number on the death of Pope, he did suddenly passed away. Suddenly caused I did not hear the news until Monday morning. Suddenly cause I have no time to analyst the 4D number. Ok. I cannot be so bad. Anyway, in the end, I never did buy but I did do a quick check, and as usual, none of the hot numbers came up. Weird.

I have one colleague that was calculating the age. So 8484 is one hot number but then, it become 8787 cause you have to add in the dunno-wat heaven age, earth age and dunno what else lah. Wah Kauz, buying 4D is an art.

I even message a compulsive gambler trying to get rich and retired early opportunist if he has analysized the winning number.

me: the pope pass away, u got buy 4D anot

him: wat for siao

him: i not catholic

me: nothing to do wif catholic

him: want to buy also buy "XXX" passaway

me: gambling is an international language

him: wahahhaa

me: wahahha maybe the pope can give u some pocket money leh?

him: u commit the seven sins liao greed u crap

me: wahahhaha i not catholic :-)

him: pope make sure u suay for the rest of the year if u do that

me: wahahahhahaha now that i have no idea

him: u all ah.


XXX is the unnamed one lest his minions found me and I tio received some legal letter, banishing me to down under. On a famous blogger who get fans followers commenting his with a title of High Overlord when he was about to be upgrade to the next level some time back. Frankly, I alwayz called him the emperior. I wonder if we got public holidays for his journey-to-the-west (归西).

Yah lor, so I must say this to all who cash in on the ascension of the pope to join his Heavenly Father.

U ALL AH.

The other day on the radio, one deejay was saying about people without driving license are people who lack ambition and are losers. Weird.

This is my reply.

middle finger

License is not a necessity. It is good to have but not a must have. Ok. I am one without license and I'm totally ok with it. Okay, I'm going for my advance theory test already. Something which I have delayed for nearly 10 years, since I took up my basic theory test. Still I stress, not a must have, just a good to have.

So later they have ask for sms from listeners on their take of this driving thingy. One of the sms that goes he wont be my fiance if he does not own a car. If I know that guy, I tell him to change a new fark. She is not worth it. That answer simply tells you that should one day you fall into shambles, she is almost certainly bound to leave you.

Isn't it weird that car in Sillypore is not for the convenience of transport but a show of status? Hey, if you are rich, you ARE rich. And rich people dun have to drive, they got chauffeurred around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home