Thursday, May 05, 2005

Ranting of the six-es.

A little note to my previous post on the silver-spoon-fed-peacock-nimkumput-brain. That the power of rumors and exaggeration do seem to blow things up, especially ya a character that everyone hates to love or/and loves to hate.

Even if there is nothing between the lines, somehow people will still try to scrutinize ya messages and read between the fine lines. i guess that is what happens when ya too prominent.

As a blogger, I just have to be more responsible about what ranting about although half the time, its rubbish that brings a smile to most faces. Yeah I do not have hits like mr brown or mr miyagi but still as a responsible person, I just have to face my conscience. There I go ranting again.

Women are a weird form of living creatures, then again we go weird men too. Hmmm, any inbetween can be weird too. Now, that is crap. Everything, anything, something, nothihg can be weird.

Women can be a hard thing to understand, compare to her opposite sex. Even so for our very own local sillypore women. Remember I was at a colleague ex-colleague's place helping her fix some PC issues (Yesh, itchy mouth offer help). My colleague ex-colleague get her father to entertain me when she had to run off for some church activities.

I'm not like the meet-the-parents-suave ah lim. Not that I'm actually going after the daughter but having a father entertain me sure was interesting. The father is an easy going person, so topic is pretty light. Then out of the blue, I was asked on my views on our own sillypore ladies. Do I think that they are asking for too much or too demanding. Now how should I answer in a political way, knowing that her parents are not happy about her breaking up with her ex.

I think for while, then consider, then ponder and decide to give an answer that is from me and not the textbook. Hey, enough of been study smart though I'm not either.

I think our girls are asking for alot yet they do not have alot to give back.

I was expecting a look from the father that will say you-dun-have-a-lot-to-give-wat but I got an understanding-and-approval nod from her father. How nice it is to strike a cord with one's father but too bad, interest is not there. Religon is a big culprit.

While on a little trip up to the northern territory, had a little conversation with some friends. Someone mentions that an engagement ring should be at least 1.5 times the value of guy drawn pay. I only got one reply.

S.I.A.O.

So is this too much? Or too little? Or is it just me? Love is not measure by moolah and statistic. But I also understand that you cannot just live on love. Bread is a must. Of coz lah, if not wat? Everyday eat air ah? Then you really S.I.A.O.

I have seen wierd act of women as well. On the same little trip, we are suppose to meet at the hotel lobby for some form of activities. As usual, there are bound to be people who will turn up late. What do you expect? You think army ah? Late, go sign extra. Late, go knock it down. Late, let the sergeant wait for you. Late then late lor. Friend wahhhh. Then turn up looking ordinarily plain. Then next month, she was having all her gears on. Sunglass. Hat. Accessories. And next action, proceed to toilet.

WAH KAUZ.

What? Toilet got fashion show running ah? Must put on full gear then can go toilet?

Ok, maybe they wanna if the gears are in the right place. Riiggghhhttt.

Women, object that you wish to have and when you have it, you wish you do not have it.

So a quote from dunno who that says that makes perfect sense.

Women are nothing but troubles, and men are nothing but trouble-seekers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1.5 times? U r right. SIAO! It should be 1000 times of his pay.

chan ma ma

7/5/05 03:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you that the very reason why i got phobia of marriage?

Now, S.I.A.O

and if its 1000 times, im not marrying u, im buying you.

7/5/05 10:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home