Friday, July 29, 2005

Roof of the world

Travelling to see the world is something that I have waited to do. Trying to make it a point to travel. In fact those dream places that I wanted to go includes the really super ulu country that is surrounded by the mountains, the root of the world, and even the journey of the silk road from China to Rome.

Its like having a dream come true when I'm finally going to visit the root of the world. It is just so tiring when you have to keep waiting for people, and then they start to pull out due to all sort of reasons.

Time wait for no man, so I wait for time no more.

I look. I search. I found. I contact. I decide. I pay. And off I go.

In fact, its actually a very short trip. Consider the fact that, if I am to put it in local terms, its like after visiting Orchard Road, I have visit Sillypore. What to do. Time and moolah is the same deciding factor. Too bad god dun like me. First he flunk my driving test. Then he dun let me win the 5 million toto. -shrug-

So I'm actually going to just a teeny weeny part of the root of the world. And I will need to transit at another city before I can head over to the root of the world. And it seems like that city is having some problems with the pigs. Or rather its the province. Or was it the state? Nevermind, I cannot tell the difference anyway. I wonder if I can rent some riffles and then shoot on sight on any pig found roaming the street. Or maybe I could spear it like how Garion did. Or them.

Am so looking forward to the trip, then just 2 two ago, receive an email with the subject of change in itinerary plans. No shit. Damn. I wonder what is going to happened before I open up the email. Suppose to fly over in the morning, then take a transiting flight at the late evening, so that would give us ample time to do some grocery shopping and a visit to the fruit farms. Damn. Now no more grocery shopping and fruit farms. The transit flight has been change to morning and we cannot afford to wait for the next day. This will screw up everything. The setback of fixed schedule. Damn. So we have to now take a transit flight over to one city, before another transit flight again to the designated city. Its like taking SMRT train from Pasir Ris to City Hall, change to the North bound train to Dhoby Ghaut, then change again to the NE Line to Punggol. Damn. What a way to spend the 1st day.

Just thinking about it is making me really tired and sleepy.

Yeah, think I should really turn in tonight, before the PM turn into AM. Dun wish to miss my flight. What a boring friday night its going to be.

1 Comments:

Blogger Little Chilli Padi said...

Hey bon voyage!! Enjoy ya trip and take lotsa pic okie!! Then post it up. keke

30/7/05 04:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home