Sunday, June 11, 2006

The disappointing and the exiting

I think they fared terribly. For the first time since I started betting, I had bought the English to win. They did win. They did but they should not be proud at all. I think the Paraguay did well much better. If not for the own goal, the English might just have drawn their opening game.  Paraguay worked very hard but they just failed to secure the equalizer. I'm pretty sad for them though I think did win that bit of moolah. Its really bit. Gambling is very addictive and it can destroy lifes. I play that bit just for that little bit of kick when I'm watching the game.

Trinidad and Tobago secured what they wanted. They blardie drew the game. Damn. I had thrown in my bets on them to win! I think they could. I believe they can too. When Avery John was sent off within the first minutes, I was just losing that bit of hope. But I still believed in them. The Swedish fans wasereutterly disappointed. In fact, most people were expecting the Swedish to win. In fact they were attacking most of the time. However, maybe lady luck was just away on holidays now or she was sitting on the opponent camp. Trinidad and Tobago worked very hard to keep the Swedish at bay and they did. You can see the happy face on all the players. Their strategy was to draw and they were extremely defensive and it worked. I'm happy for them, but at the same time, I lost my bet. Damn again.

Let see those the Argentine gonna do against the Ivory Coast or if you prefer their new name Côte d'Ivoire. The match had started and I still haven't decide on who to bet on. I need some inspiration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home