Monday, May 29, 2006

The controversies

There are tons of information online, talking and debate and shooting it down. The more you wish to ban it, then more publicity its getting. Just look like Amsterdam. Drugs are legal there and they have less drug addicts than the France has them. Well, its not a good example but still, its still an example. And I think I have pretty much wrote down my thoughts on it here along the time since I first read the book.

So probably enough publicity from the world on it. But this is very interesting. However, something on it is bugging me. Since when did Jesus become God? I have always thought that Jesus is SON of God. Or has memories starting to failed on me? Maybe. But still I would prefer not to go back to church. Oh well, one man's meat can be another man's poison.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home