Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Screwing up

A while back, I read on this guy's blog that he was making a prediction about the US election in November. Seems like the Yankees were pretty much supportive to have the Democrats replacing the Republicans. This guy predicted that the Democrats are going to screwed up somewhere somehow for the Elections and the Republicans are going to win again. I think it is happening already. What kind of idiot to hide moolah in the freezer?

I think many most people I know of simply dislike that Bush guy. I think google still don't like him. No? Try this. Bush should be ending his rule soon. 8 years max, right? Unless the rules change again. Or are they playing it like what they are playing here in Sillypore. Are we getting a Senior President? Or a President Mentor? I once asked a friend that why was there a cap of 2 terms on the presidency. Wouldn't it be a waste if the current ruling president happened to be a really good? His reply was that's what democracy is all about.

Now, probably the world should be happy that there exist this cap. Maybe, if they dun change the playing rules. Wait, did I not hear that Sillypore is was supposed to be a democratic country?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home