Monday, June 12, 2006

Konbanwaaaaaa

The Japanese. the DAMN DAMN DAMN Japanese. How could they had just let in 3 goals in the last 10 mins! I cannot believe it! They had been giving me hope! They were. I think they just screwed themselves of the chance for round two. I wonder if that constitute another record? Consider the 3 goals in just under 18 minutes for the 2006 world cup opening match.

For that moment, I really think that my little game on this world cup would had been fun, reaching more than 600% return on investment. And now the statistics had taken a big step behind. Dun look at the actual fund involvement. Like I say before, I'm just play it small small. Its the fun of doing the analysis and instincts and judgement.

Oh, bless the Mexicans. They did help me on my statistics. They did. Bless them. They were scoring pretty well against the Iranian. Maybe the Iranian had too much things on their mind now.

Hokkien got an old saying tua li ki hor lan (play you out to holland). And indeed it did when you place too much hope on Holland hor lan. Robben thinks that Rudd would be getting the golden shoe? Allo, wake up hor lan. So far, only the Germans had actually play it good based on their reputation. The rest of the big names were pretty much a huge disappointment. Maybe, just maybe. They might be able to win the cup this year at home ground.

The Portuguese ain't no making any pact either. Their big insult was probably losing the opening and ending match of Euro UEFA Cup 2004 to the Greek. However, they failed to qualify for the 2006 world cup, else who knows, another underdog on the way. I like underdogs, din I?

As I'm finishing this, the Czech had made its lead with 2 goals at half time. Bless them. Bless me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home