Thursday, June 16, 2005

Pink Nipple Cream

Was shopping around for some birdday presents and solemnisation gift, then come across this product, Pink Nipple Cream. WHAT THE FARK IS THAT FOR? Tell me what is real nowadays? The fetish for pink nipple? Ok, I guess pink nipple must be highly linked with innocence and virgin. In the same shop, I saw some shit on do-it-yourself for double eyelid and hell it look shitty to me. It shows a video of poking ya own eyelid inwards until it create a line, and that is when your got your double eyelid.

Think if they want to do better business, they should try to sell it to the sex industry. I believe it will move faster, sells better.

Try it. I think it might work. Let me know if it does. Then it might make a good kinky present for somebody. Oh, and dun ask who. I wonder if that makes a good solemnisation gift.

Oh, I think I prefer nice pinky nipples to dark look-like-overused nipples.

4 Comments:

Blogger Little Chilli Padi said...

Wat the Fark izzit for?
Its for the fark of wat its name suggest lor!! haha

Oh..i think the shop u cruised past is Basic Beauty at Heeren right...heh~

17/6/05 04:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sooo clever lorrrr. muz be a regular patron there? hahah they got many more kinky stuffs but the more amazing is still this pink nipple cream. i will make sure i sitll remember this product and then test it on someone. but still, i prefer the real and natural thing :-P

17/6/05 09:36  
Blogger Little Chilli Padi said...

I guessed it correctly becoz ME TOO, was as amazedddddd as you by the products there when i cruised by~ Lol~

I used to spend quite some time inside ther with some ger frens of mine going "wah woO wOw" over thOse kinky products. Must be looking damnzzz tOOt then.

18/6/05 05:48  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

toot might juz jolly well be the understatement of it. there are juz jolly well too many stuffs out there that is simply amazing and u never know they exist or even why the hell they exist.

so what have u try from there? hahaha tell me the effective-ness of their amazing product.

18/6/05 23:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home