Wednesday, June 15, 2005

REALly ah?

Seems like our number 1 and ONLY 1 media station has finally done it again.

They have been switch from different media over the years since they launch their live radio. What the fark are they thinking again? Happy happy, change this, happy happy change that. Linkpoints website complaint about firefox been "old netscape" and insist that I upgrade my "netscape ". and refuse to work. NTUC comfort driving centre refuse to work well on firefox as well and gives crazy behaviour on IE. IRAS goddamn new efiling website gave me the weirdest problems that I have to randomly switch between my preferred firefox and forced to use IE to do my forced-to-do efiling.

Now you have to install REAL player to listen to mediacorp live radio. I always hate REAL player. Its a REAL pain-in-the-arse. It REALly screw up your computer badly. It comes with a lot of REAL shit. Lucky me, I have switch over to the real thing. Modern technology called it radio.

Frankly, I hate proprietary software and been trying a keen support of the open source. Though I am still using Windows, but anytime, i mean anytime soon or in the near future, I might just make up my mind and put the penguin at home. I always love the penguin, when it don't make me vomit blood.

Update(16/05) :
Manage to break it. Dun need to use real player to listen to it. Wanna put down the instruction here but a friend suggest a no-no. Come to think of it, dowan to be the next kuku to get sued by such petty real shit over something on my blog, unless I will get fame and moolah. Actually I prefer moolah. If I can do it, probably most of you can do it as well.

Let me give you a hint, google for something called real alternative. Oh, be warned, if you are behind corporate firewall, be prepare NOT get it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Little Chilli Padi said...

hahaha!! U're so farni~

Oh got ur link from lim's site~

=D

16/6/05 02:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im juz a small fish in a big ocean of funnymen but still thanks for the compliment

ah lim's a true master of funnyman

16/6/05 09:55  
Blogger Little Chilli Padi said...

i dono him at all. Juz a fren of mine keep pressing me to go read read read and so i go loh...nothin to do then click few of the links to read too~ =)

17/6/05 03:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home