Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Damn kimchi

나는 당신을 미워한다 !!!

First the Sushi upset my last night. Now the Kimchi was upsetting this very night. I was so happy for the next african team when they won the 1st half of the match. They won my 1st winning ticket for the night. But then they lost their defence and player and made me lost me 2nd ticket for the match. Sigh. I believe its Jean-Paul Abalo's red card that caused the team deeply. He was trying to save against a possible goal kick but too bad, it gave the Kimchi that equalizer free kick.

Oh, and thanks to the Pizza Inventor that I won another ticket. Thank you Pizza Inventor. The Pope will continue to bless you, I think.

Nevermind, what was over was over. Look at the next one! The Frenchie and the Swatch maker. Not to forget the hottest favourite's first match is going to be on tonight. How are they going to fare? How is my ante pot going to grow? Back to the tarot cards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home