Monday, July 24, 2006

Drunken Fist

The old wise man once said when one got drunk, one spoke the truth (酒后吐真言). Catch up with a friend whom I haven't seen since the police stop wearing shorts. Meeting someone whom you had yet to see for a long time when you were high not sober was not exactly a good idea. Especially so when you were not entirely sure what bladerdash that cames out of the drunken mouth would ever get back to the ears that were not supposed to hear it.

Things like getting youself laid was not a good idea. It dun have to have any attachment with the person. Its a nice way, its called one night stand. But of course, we had the not so nice way, we called it the fark and run away. Knowing this person for a couple of years, so when conversation turned this way, I'm more than sure that he was no longer sober. Even not so when you were married and you were telling me that? I believed they had a term called adultery for them?

Ok, he still bugged me and kept telling me, sober or not, to stop being so picky. Time to settle down. Damn. Am I back to that question again? I know I know. The years going back and time waits for no one. And the tax rebate did look attractive. But hey, its not so simple. You think its like going to the supermarket and buy vegetable? Now let me put forward to you in another phrase. How could you not be picky. This thing you are going to swallow down for the rest of your life. It sounded very far away. It did sound very far away. How could you be eating the wrong vegetable for the rest of your life? Remember, alimony was is very expensive.

And any appointment made during this drunken state can be forfeited. Its highly likely the person cannot even remember making the promise nor appointment. So like I always says, a person in a drunken state should not be held responsibility for anything that he might/could/would do during that state. I think that includes getting laid. I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home