Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The end

After so many days of non update, probably its a good sign that lady luck was no longer on my side. Oh yeah, I lost all my winnings in one silly game during a highly suspected drunken state. So its the end for me now, or almost the end. I'm just left with 7.86 buck in my pot. Of course I could play to make it grow again but I realised that its no good for my health. I sent my blood level going up over a stupid ball that 22 men in the fields were so desperately trying to kick into the net.

Since there was a minimum sum for withdrawal which I was , I had decided to use this one last bit of moolah to buy the outright winner for the world cup. Saudi Arabia had the highest odds, at current point of this entry. 1:5001. Now, if they really won, I';m so going to merrily happy. But then, would I even buy them? Nop, I'm not that drunk yet. So how leh? I'm thinking of Ghana. Maybe I'm half drunk now. I rather be. I have enough people telling me that I'm going to waste that last bit of hope. I'm ok with it. Have faith. Black is going to be the summer color again. Its going to be. Have giant leap of faith.

Chatted with a friend last night, a friend I had known long time ago through some online forum. As always, I still enjoy making fun of him and he enjoyed retaliating it back, I think. Its fun anyway. Well, the first thing he did was to test my eye sight. He was typing white color font on white color background. See, isn't that a great way to start all those poking fun and testing each other sanity.

Sad to hear that he's back and he din gather us for a meal. Ok, not that its mandatory for him but well, would be nice. But its sadder to know that his mom just left the world. My condolences to him. My dad left me a couple of years back, quite suddenly actually. The term drop dead quite literally fit the scenario. That was also the time that I realised that one will probably only had one dad in one's lifetime. Once gone, forever gone.

On a light note, another friend got rom-ed. Someone whom we always used to call the diamond tiger wong (砖石王老虎). Congrats.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sad Dude said...

Shouldnt it be 王老五??

2/7/06 15:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home