Wednesday, June 14, 2006

A night of losing

Oh yeah. Its a bad night alright last night. I lost 4 out of 5 tickets. How? Maybe lady luck had left me for someone else? The hottest favourite ain't scoring enough for me. I'm so totally sick with the frenchie and threw in my support to the swatch makers and yet I still got nothing from the two of them. The ball was just soooo round. My arse rounder, I think.

So what is going to be in for the night? The spaniard vs the ukrainian. I love the country. I love the food. I love the language. But for tonight, I think I rather prefer to support ukraine. Oh, and there's the star wars vs oil field. Followed by the German against the losing Poles.

No more tua ki hor lan. No more tua ki osaka. No more tua ki seoul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home