Friday, June 17, 2005

Under-wat?

Got a regular newsletter from one of my subscriptions and the title goes Get Underwear with PHOTOi June Issue! as I read it with my sleepy eyes. And boy am I in for a little wake up shock. I know it cannot be a spam since I know where the email is coming from. And then the first thing that comes to my mind is that even magazine are giving out underwear with subscription?

Either I'm too deprived from sex or my eyes and brain are not working too well together. Late night sleeps are bad for health, I know but still, it also shows that age is catching up. Damn. Or I should just blame it on my running nose and winter season office environment these few days. And I still have a musical to catch tonight. I hope it is worth it, I hope. So far my favourite is still tango fire. With STOMP visiting us again, I guess time to spend moolah on the ticket. But first, must find kakis.

Ok, the actual title is Get Underwater with PHOTOi June Issue! after I decide to re-read it for the 3rd time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home