Wednesday, June 22, 2005

True performance needs not companion


Sitting in the office listening to The Ten Tenors album, and its telling me something. I will regret not attend their performance when they are in town. Its good and lively. Simply by just listening to album, I can even feel the power of their singing. I'm sure it will be even more overwhelming if I'm there to listen in person. Damn.

Maybe like what someone who have convince ah lim that people don't get to interact during performances and concerts you don�t necessary need a companion when attending one. I think so too. Maybe I should just go alone and catch it if no khakis exist for one single outstanding performance. In fact I did ask the Miss Zero Libido but email gone missing and everything just vaporized, which is as usual.

Damn. Start counting my moolah for STOMP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home