Tuesday, June 21, 2005

What shall I get?

The Spaniard give the regalo de bodas. The Italian give the regalo di nozze. The French have it with the cadeau de mariage. And me called it the wedding gift.

Was invited to a friend's solemnisation ceremony last Sunday. Frankly, this is the first time I'm invited to this kind of ceremony. I have siam a few in the past, or most of my close friends are still been single or I dunno where they disappear to.

And because the dinner does not take place at the same time as the ceremony, so I was a little lost on what to give, or even am I suppose to give. I get quite a fair bit of sms-es asking me what are we giving, or are we even giving anything (we are a bunch of salsa original kakis. original not I say one hor).

Technically, angpow (red packet) is a very much preferred choice of gift but then the dinner is coming up, and the angpow can be reserved for later usage. So a gift might be a better idea with a personal touch. So show how big a friend he is (hey, I we gotta burn some brain juice for idea).

So have a discussion with a friend on that matter.
½ a bitch: ask u... rom buy gifts or give angbao? cos he still got dinner later
me: ya not the first one to ask me that
me: and frankly, i really duno coz i neer attended soemthing like this before
me: either i siam them or i not invited
me: so this church thingy, [insert bridegroom's name]'s my first :-P
½ a bitch: i think a gift shared among us is good
me: yah yah, im thinking of that too
me: i wonder wat to buy for him
me: condom is a good idea?
½ a bitch: sex toys
½ a bitch: and some books on massages
½ a bitch: some nice shower and bubble bath thingy
me: i juz found out taht dildo is NOT cheap!
½ a bitch: dildo abit extreme lah... maybe just some nipple pincher or something can liao LOL
½ a bitch: or fluffy handcuffs
me: WAHAHAH
me: now, whose the kinky one
me: then get him the whip?
½ a bitch: some candles and amroma therpy shit
½ a bitch: think can get all these... quite fun also lah
½ a bitch: less serious
me: is [insert bridegroom's name] someone for aroma therapy? dun look like so
me: or we get him a massage for he and his wife?
me: some vouchers
½ a bitch: ya.. some spa thingy
Someone else email me this
3-kids mother suggest going to [insert place]...she say there
got sell kamasutra and foreplay board game.
We can buy him something naughty
My reply back
i went there that day for someone already! hahah
go there again?
there is only one [insert place] left there lor
and their things are not very attractive anymore.
and actually that was my initial idea!
and a dildo is EXPENSIVE
whip also not cheap.. and remember, the wife CANNOT get pregnant, else
he might be in for a HUGE headache
And the final reply come back as
Aiya...like tat just buy him a whole carton of condoms lor.
See, everyone is so kinky. I wonder how come our populations is still decreasing. And ain't we thought? Everyone chipping in on idea to get the loving couple. So how? Finally send out our representative to get the gift. bishamon is busy, filled to the brim with 3 appointments on the day of purchase, but hey, I did chip in my brain juice with all the information gather and gathering all the forces.

½ a bitch is the representative. She bought some bathing suit and dunno what <s>swimming</s> bubble bath stuff. And hell it is not cheap! But I'm sure they will have a kinky time. Wait, do they even have a bathtub to beginning with?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home