Thursday, June 23, 2005

What is your first impression

This simple test is technically for someone who can understand chinese. Translation can be done but with you have no clues with the chinese character, you are going to have a hard time understanding this.


给你做个心理测试,超准!
(Let me give you a psychological test. Amazingly accurate!)
"日"字加一笔,你第一感觉是什么字?
(Add a stroke to the 日 character, what is your first impression?)

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
............
.............
..............
...............
................


白是最好的人;
(白 means you are a really nice person; did I heard someone saying Jackie)
目是最倔的人
(目means you are a tough person; you take no shit. probably also say you gonna be working ya arse off)
由是最善的人
(由 means you are a kind person; wow, that is nice. do i know you? im out of moolah)
电是最笨的人
(电 means you are a stupid person; dun look at me. I din invent this test)
旧是最毒的人
(旧 means you are a vicious person; poison ivy, i must say)
甲是最狠的人
(甲 means you are a ruthless person; are you some businessman or politician)
申是最猾的人
(申 means you are a sly person; aint you foxy)
旦是最懒的人
(旦 means you are a lazy person; are you reading this during office hour)
田是最想做爱的人
(田 means you are a person who is always wanting/looking/deprived of sex; hump hump hump the sheep)


What is my result? 田 is my first instinct. Followed by 旧 then 申. So I must be vicious and ruthless to conquer this world! But before that, let me have my sex first!!! Not my fault horrrrrrr......

3 Comments:

Blogger Little Chilli Padi said...

Oh i done this before...mass-sms all my frens too. Yup accurate!! mine is the 2nd one...but ur defination.....isnt the defination as simple as being "stubborn"...simi tough...simi take no shit...got so hiOng mehhh......

25/6/05 14:13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, depends how deep you want to look at it. stubborn is also another way of putting it. and where got no hiong? stubborn ppl take no shit and almost refuse to change. almost.

27/6/05 01:19  
Blogger Little Chilli Padi said...

...u say me till like very baddddddddd like that wor... =P

But true lah, i take no shit, and i refuse to change my style unless for good reasons.

K lor, let u off~

29/6/05 02:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home